Studytrip London Sheffield
Embark on an Exciting Journey to Sheffield and London
Calling all students! Join us on an unforgettable adventure to Sheffield and London, two vibrant cities in the United Kingdom. This immersive experience will provide you with a unique opportunity to delve into the rich history, culture, and landmarks of these captivating destinations.
As spots are limited, please sign up before February 29th. Interviews can start mid-December.
For who is this trip:
- Accountancy students
- Finance & Control students
- International Financial Management & Control students
- (Only from The Hague University)
- Students: €500
A pre-payment of €200 is required to secure your spot if selected. The remaining balance can be paid in installments if needed.
The installments can be done as followed:
- By March 20th Pre-Payment
- The rest in agreement Split in 1 or 2 months
Registration and Booking
To register for the trip, please complete the online registration form by December 31st.
- The trip includes transportation, accommodation, and activities.
- Participants are responsible for their own meals and personal expenses.
- Travel insurance is highly recommended.
- To get a priorit for the trip, you have to be a FESA member
- Also follow FESA on instagram for priority
For further inquiries and registration, please contact:
- Email: email@example.com
- Instagram : @fesathehague
Don’t miss out on this extraordinary opportunity to experience the rich tapestry of the United Kingdom!
Hurry, as spots are limited!
**If for any reason, you can’t attend the trip, you’ll be able to get a refund, however a fee will be charge in order to change the name of your flight ticket to another student who will be selected from the waitlist.